Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blog 21

Starting with my introduction: I began to read and observe the African American church as a whole. I started with the relationship between the pastor and the choir. Then I noticed gender role and lastly I noticed how the African American church.
Literature Review: It gave me a lot of information on the history of the African American church. I saw how they told the reader about slavery and even the lexis that is used in the church. One interesting thing was when they said the preacher must sound black. That meant sound like the congregation so that the congregation would feel that the preacher is one of them
Methods: It was difficult for me to interview PG because she is a pastor and people would interrupt.
Data Analysis: I still have to analyze the second interview

No comments:

Post a Comment