Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Blog 8

For my research topic I will study the relationship between the pastor, choir, and congregation through music. I will particularly study the pastor and as a member of the choir I will observe the relationship through music as well. I will collect my data through interviewing the pastor of the community church and observation of my own. I am not sure if I should include my observation and put my own name or if I should also interview a member of the choir. I will only interview the pastor of the church, but if I need additional information I will include one of the choir members, so possibly 2. I just began reading a book about Literacy Tradition in an African-American church and I am curious to know if I should include my findings in my paper. As I read I find it useful in my study and I wonder if I should include the author as a source for my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment