Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Blog 6

Initially I wanted to study the topic referring to the television acting as a babysitter for children. However, as I began to do more research I found that I wasn't as interested in the topic as I thought I would be. I felt that I would be harder for me to interview or do surveys because I I don't hold much concern for the topic. As time went by I began to research other things. Now, my research topic is the relationship between the pastor, choir, and congregation through music. This topic came to me because all of my life I have been in church. I understand what it is like to sing in the choir and in the congregation. I want to understand a deeper relationship between the choir and pastor.


  •  I am thinking of asking how important is the choir in delivering your message.
  • Is it important for the choir to know the topic of your message for song selection?
  • Would your message change if the congregation is interested in a certain song?
  • How many times (if any) have your message changed because of the choir's song selection?

No comments:

Post a Comment