Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blog 7

I have learned a lot during the interview process. First off, I interviewed on of my classmates, whom I have never spoken with before. It was very exciting to speak with a new person. Before the interviewing began we had small talk. I believe this was helpful because it built a comfort level between the two of us.

What I observed:


  • First we were trying to figure out who would be questioned first
  • I was the first to question and I was a little nervous
  • As I continued it became easier because Valentine's Day is extremely important to her
  • I began to feel comfortable and questions began to roll off my tongue (I felt like a professional)
  • Sitting directly in front of each other was comfortable and I feel like it helped the conversation between us
  • As I was being interviewed I noticed how we began to agree with each other
  • Even after I would speak she would lead to another question based on what I said previously
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment