Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blog 1 (Edited)

         In researching the question "should researchers be required to reveal their sources?", I found a lot of information. On legalzoom, I found the whole legal process in which journalist and researcher have to undergo to keep their sources private. Furthermore on imediaethics.org it also explains how, why, or should researchers be required to reveal their sources. Furthermore, now that I have been certified and properly trained by NIH Program, I can ask students who have talked to newspapers or even wrote a review on ratemyprofessor, do they feel their named should have been revealed.

       Also, I would like to research the television replacing quality time between parents and their toddler or adolescent children. The NYtimees newspaper conducted an article that says how much time is too much time watching television. I know from personal experience with a family member who's child watches television as soon as she comes home from school and immediately after homework is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment